September 3, 2007

Labor Day Special - Pregnant Women in Mini Micro Bikinis

In honor of Labor Day I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of Pregnant Women in Micro Bikinis.


Pregnant bikini mom picture
Sexy bikini and the smoothest nine month pregnant belly I've ever seen.


pregnant woman in a black mini micro bikini
This mom to be looks great in her little black micro bikini but I'm surprised how small her breasts are considering how pregnant she is. She must have been tiny before she got pregnant.

I hope everyone in the US had a happy Labor Day and I hope everyone around the world enjoyed today's theme of Pregnant Women in Mini Micro Bikinis. Of course no matter what kind of bikini a pregnant woman puts on it looks like a micro bikini.

P.S. Of course I realize that Labor Day is not specifically about pregnancy but I figured the chance of finding pictures of women wearing bikinis while working on assembly lines was slim so I used poetic license. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pregnant women look so sexy in bikinis. What a great way to celebrate labor day :)